Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Do you wanna join me?

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20

We know we have to "go and make disciples of all nations", and sometimes that go means to send, to partner, to make it possible for someone else to go.

Every month, individuals and families help me to continue my work as a full-time missionary in Guatemala. Through prayer and financial support, people like you can join me and become my partners in the mission field.

I invite you to become a partner!


Will you consider financially supporting the work that God is doing here in Guatemala?
If so, you can go to www.cten.org/juliaarreaga to make a one-time donation or to set up monthly support. You can also send support to: Commission To Every Nation, P.O. Box 291307, Kerrville, TX 78029-1307 (please specify that it is for Julia Arreaga). I currently have 30 percent of my support raised. (Commission To Every Nation is a recognized 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. We issue tax-deductible receipts for all donations processed.)

As some of you know, my car was stolen here in Guatemala this summer, which has put a strain on my work and limited my ability to transport myself and other missionaries here in the country. Eventually, insurance will cover some of the cost of a new car, but I’m relying on partners to help make up the difference. If you’d like to donate to the “car fund,” simply indicate it on the donations you send online or via mail.

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment